We're the 'people' people

Click here to find out about our new referral scheme

Vacancies

(CW15)

Secretarial / Support perm consultant - London, City - £35k basic, ote £70k

An award winning Secretarial recruiter is looking to recruit a quality driven recruiter to join their established team.

From day one, you will be given existing accounts to work on with long established clients as well as building relationships with new clients. This city based client is known for their service and the excellent service they deliver to both candidates and clients.

70% of the business are city based clients and the other 30% are a mixture of media, retail and property clients. Established for over 10 years, many of their clients have remained with them throughout this impressive time period.

The team individually have their own clients and are supported by a business development manager who works along side them to bring business in.

Working closely as a team is important to this client.

If you are looking to join a consultancy that has high values and a strong team spirit, then please contact Cheryl now on 0203 696 1210 or email cheryl@gsr2r.com