A market leader and award winning secretarial recruitment consultancy are looking for a team leader due to growth in the business. Taking on a team of 3, mixed temp and perm consultants with different levels of experience you would lead as well as fee generate.
This business has gone from strength to strength over the last 14 years and produces excellent high billing consultants whilst working in a very high quality way in order to deliver the best service to both candidates and clients a like.
I have worked with this client for 14 years and have nothing but highly positive feedback from my several placements in this business.
This role will suit an experienced perm biller at team leader level or managing consultant level who are ready to take the next step.
Team Leaders are accomplished, successful recruitment consultants who excel in their financial results and promote and uphold core values and best practice. Working to individual and team targets, Team Leaders deliver creative solutions, influence commercial decisions and lead from the front.
• Run daily 08:30am catch up meetings with team, agreeing and supporting consultant activities
• Attend weekly leadership meeting, reporting results and agreeing team objectives
• Promote and maintain best practice across all desk policies including, but not limited to; candidate management, client service, Itris & Administration
• Report weekly desk activities and results
• Agree and monitor consultant objectives
• Support new joiner induction process
• Contribute team updates, results and wins at quarterly business updates
• Supervise commercial activities in order to achieve team target
• Control and maintain team financial figures
• Ensure all desk jobs are advertised
• Delegate appropriate desk administration to Candidate Manager
• Organise and supervise team business development and incentive sales sessions
• Create new business sales, promote account management best practice
• Attend new business client meetings and reviews with team members
• Support Business Development Director in sales and marketing activities
• Support Associate Director, Managing Director and Chief Executive in day to day operational management including recruitment, training and development, appraisals and disciplinaries
• Support corporate goals and promote a team culture that is positive, results driven and focussed
A Team Leader is:
• Promotes best practice
• Decision maker
• Possesses attention to detail
• Promotes team spirit and integrity
• Share ideas and technique
• Patient and empathetic
Call Cheryl on 0203 696 1210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore this outstanding opportunity further!