Purpose of Role:
To actively promote my clients business brand maximising the sales revenues from their existing client relationships and developing a structured sales pipeline for UK operations. To work in partnership with the senior consultant team in UK supporting their business development activities with existing clients and following up leads and referrals. To manage sales opportunities acting as end client’s contact and identifying business development opportunities. To achieve agreed sales targets through a sales plan and activity as agreed with UK Managing Director. To spearhead the business development and thereafter successful roll out of their Master vendor product “litmus” including developing the opportunity with their key existing clients, developing a sales pipeline of perspective clients and driving the marketing of this initiative.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
1. To achieve agreed sales targets and increase market share through working with the consultant sales team and in developing sales pipeline for UK operations.
2. To adhere to all operating standards and polices and procedures as set out in the agreement with clients.
3. To increase my clients market share by proactive sales activity and identifying opportunities and building their relationships and profile with their clients.
4. To maximise the delivery of short term booking requirements working in partnership with consultant teams, to identify opportunities for local, regional agreements from current adhoc supply.
5. To manage all communication with their clients ensuring that their business brand is marketed in line with the company’s vision, mission and ethics.
6. Monitor client satisfaction by continually gathering feedback and reporting on this to the business.
7. To maximise the companies return and client opportunities created through their participation with state and federal agreements.
8. To manage targeted business development opportunities, developing a sales pipeline from agreement to placements.
9. To support the recruitment sales team with market analysis, tenders and evaluations and proposals as the market continues to grow.
Qualifications Required / Desired:
• Undergraduate degree desirable
• Knowledge of locum recruitment market.
Experience Required / Desired:
• 2- 4 years corporate sales/ account management experience in recruitment industry with a proven track record that result in increases in revenue.
Key Competencies Required / Desired:
• Presentation Skills – The ability to confidently present to an individual or group of people and represent the company in a positive manner and enhance a successful company image.
• Communication/Listening Skills – The ability to display a high level of communication skills including listening and questioning, and build relationships with current and potential clients.
• Hunger to Achieve – The ability to set and achieve challenging objectives, constantly seeks out and finds better ways to do things through analytical thinking. Pursues to the required end point.
• Teamwork – The ability to work as part of a team and contribute accordingly; to pull together with other team members to achieve a desired outcome, and contribute to building and maintaining a positive team spirit.
• Product Knowledge/Belief in Product and Services – The ability and willingness to learn about the product and services the company has to offer and display a high level of enthusiasm when demonstrating these to a potential client.
• Time Management – The ability to work in an efficient manner and prioritize work accordingly to achieve a high level of work standard and output and meet deadlines.
• Integrity – The ability to display this in all dealings at all times.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Monthly business review against agreed sales plan and target.
• Agreed market share increase in existing clients.
• Continually building and growing client relationships within key clients at all levels.
• Revenue increase and contract business growth of the company’s opportunities within regional framework agreements.
• Market analysis and identifying sales opportunities for UK launch of “Litmus” master vendor solution.
Call Cheryl now on 0203 696 1210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.