My client is an independent Headhunting firm and specialises in the Marketing Communications sector. They cover a variety of areas of recruitment, ranging from Search & Selection, Change Management, Contingency and Advertising. They are one of the leading experts in the creative industry and the 2011 MARA winner for "Best Small Agency" and ‘Highly Commended’ for 2012 MARA as “Best Niche Agency”. 2015 will see the opening of a new office in Central London and an International office opening in New York – exciting growth ahead!
My client primarily works with London’s top Advertising and Digital agencies, including BBH, adam&eveDDB, Possible, AKQA, R/GA, AnalogFolk, Albion and Hugo & Cat, as well as International networks such as Omnicom, Publicis, IPG and WPP Group. Their clients help shape the world we live in from the adverts you see on TV to the many Websites and Apps you use on a daily basis.
They are looking to grow the Technical Team. From day one you will get to work on active briefs for some of the best digital agencies in town. Getting exposure to the entire Tech Stack from Front to Back-end through to Mobile Development you be tasked with headhunting the hidden gems for our Tier 1 clients that sets us apart from our competitors, but also with a bigger picture in-mind of building quality, long-standing relationships.
Being part of a two man team in an entrepreneurial environment, ultimately with the challenge of becoming the biggest billing department within 12 – 18 months.
Developers, UX Designers, Innovation Specialists, Web Design and Technology experts are crucial hires for all of their clients – they need someone who can share their vision of assisting in the Technological revolution in London, keeping the industry ahead of the curve in a competitive global marketplace.
You will already be working at a leading recruitment or executive search agency and will have experience of recruiting in Creative Technology, UX, IT or Technical sectors. A minimum billing history of £80,000 per annum must be demonstrated.
• Language: must be fluent in English
• A passion for technology and digital is a must. A speciality in one area would be great.
• Must be an eloquent speaker, confident at presenting and have good telephone manner
• Outgoing personality: fun persona, variety of hobbies/interests and a natural enthusiasm for learning
• A minimum of 1 year recruitment experience
• Interest or experience in Marketing/Advertising a bonus
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Database/Adapt)
• Degree educated – University or higher
Some of the benefits joining us...
• Highly competitive salary and uncapped bonus scheme
• Reward incentive schemes
• Corporate gym membership discount
• Company expensed Smartphone
• 25 days basic holiday
Call Cheryl now on 0203 696 1210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic role. You can also get in touch with Cheryl through linked in uk.linkedin.com/pub/cheryl-wing-rec-2-rec/0/aa0/82b