Discover working in Asia
My Client’s Hong Kong office has been established for over four years and has a talented team of six people with three more AsiaPac team members based in Singapore.
With my Client’s thirty five year history behind them, they have a fantastic story to tell and are now well established in Asia as a leading specialist recruitment company for corporate communications.
My Client is looking for a new member of the team, based in Hong Kong to help them build their brand and successes further.
You will be an established and experienced recruitment consultant, ideally based in the UK market but looking to make the move out to Asia. You will be an ambitious individual, looking to develop and enhance your own career, as well as getting the most out of others.
Your strengths will be in business developing and building long-lasting collaborative relationships.
Corporate communications recruitment experience would be an advantage but is by no means a must have.
• To handle interim and perm recruitment assignments from brief to completion
• To build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients
• To develop business for my Client, for the practice and for the individual
• To create and develop relationships with existing and new candidates
• To ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates
• Proven track record of achievement and entrepreneurial business acumen
• Personal dedication to excellence, initiative and integrity are essential qualities
• Prior contract/interim experience in the recruitment industry essential; with an advantage having worked on interim/contract roles previously
• Goal oriented and passionate to succeed
The role can be on a permanent or three year contract with the opportunity to return to the London office at the end of that tenure.
This is your opportunity to build your business and watch your career reach new heights. Your success will be rewarded with an industry leading remuneration package and commission. Relocation assistance is also included.
Join our dynamic business and we will offer you every opportunity to be successful.
Call Cheryl now on 0203 696 1210 or email email@example.com to find out more about this outstanding opportunity.