Following the creation of a Business Plan focused on major growth within all vertical markets, my client is currently seeking individuals who want to develop their career in Talent Acquisition.
The role of the Internal Recruiter is to deliver top talent into my client, by understanding the requirements of each role you are hiring for and effectively selling their value proposition and services to both active and passive candidates on the market. With this key objective in mind, you will need to be committed to pro-actively source candidates via a range of methods including headhunting, job boards and referrals.
Roles you will be responsible for recruiting into my client will cover a broad spectrum of experience and seniority, from recruitment consultants running up to Director level individuals. Example job titles will typically include Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Account Managers and operational support staff. They currently have offices in Santa Monica (LA), Boston and London (UK).
The Internal Recruiter will be required to take ownership of the full hiring cycle, including sourcing the candidate, managing the interview process, negotiating a suitable offer, producing the contract, organising relevant new starter paperwork, and arranging an induction; all to ensure that top quality talent is smoothly integrated into the Emerald team and company culture.
Day to day duties include;
• Building an ongoing pipeline of potential talent, and a strong candidate network
• Working closely with Director level stakeholders across the business
• Managing relationships with their established PSL of Rec2Rec agencies, including scheduling relevant candidate interviews and keeping them updated throughout hiring processes
• Efficient management of own diary, as well as the diaries of the UK management team in relation to interview scheduling
• Ensuring interview processes are conducted professionally and efficiently, in as few stages as appropriate
• Utilising LinkedIn and other social media sources to proactively headhunt candidates
• Attending relevant networking events to expand available candidate pool
• Conducting telephone screening and face-to-face interviews
• Compiling detailed profiles on potentially suitable candidates
• Maintaining records of interview processes and conversational logs on their internal data base in order to report back to the management team
• Keeping abreast of trends in the technology recruitment and executive search industry
• Creating contracts and offer letters, and co-ordinating signatures
• Taking and circulating detailed employment references on successful candidates
• Organising relevant new starter paperwork, and dealing with any initial issues or questions
Desired Skills and Experience
• Over one year staffing experience– this can be as recruiter, account manager or in a sales capacity
• Internal recruitment or agency experience
• Based within commuting distance of Liverpool Street, London
• Being a creative, self-motivated and sales orientated individual with commitment, passion and energy.
• A positive and resilient attitude towards work
• Strong work ethic and proactive approach