My client is a brand new employment agency specialising in the recruitment of the very best Professional Assistants in London. They’ll be placing PA’s, EA’s and Administrative Professionals across all sectors, from Finance, Law and Medicine to Technology, Media and Private Households.
• To report to and work alongside the Founder as the initial vital second member of the Management Team with direct responsibility for helping launch and establish a new London-based Secretarial Recruitment agency
• To take ownership of the entire recruitment life cycle and to assist the Founder in developing and implement a transparent, effective and streamlined set of recruitment practices to act as a blueprint for my clients brand
• To assist with the hiring and development of the London team
• To develop and manage the delivery of set financial revenue and growth targets through business development and subsequent client management
• To take real responsibility for the day to day running and growth of the London-based business
• Budget and activity achievement – taking responsibility for the achievement of agreed billing levels on behalf of yourself and your team
• Business and account management - identify, negotiate and develop long-term profitable relationships with new clients. Take an active role in client visits and negotiations
• To provide effective ongoing client account management and development plans to assist in meeting annual sales targets
• Management – to assist in the training and development of all new hires within the company when required.
• Values and Ethos – to ensure that the core values and ethos of the company and the integrity of the brand are upheld at all times in your own work and that of your colleagues.
• Previous demonstrable successful experience setting up a ‘cold’ desk within the London Secretarial recruitment market
• Ability to swiftly build strong relationships and communicate effectively at every level
• The gravitas and confidence to act on behalf of the Founder when necessary and take decisions at an Executive level
• Highly ambitious
• Proven ability to manage and incentivise staff
• Drive, resilience and enthusiasm – focused upon results; remains positive unfailingly hard working and committed
• Personable with a sense of humour - a natural influencer but not overtly ‘pushy’ – possessing a truly consultative manner
• Time Management – an ability to plan effective use of resources; able to manage multiple projects and prioritise effectively, willing to put in extra hours when required
• An understanding of team dynamics and the ability to manage upwards
• A real belief that the UK Secretarial recruitment market can do better, and passion and drive to achieve those higher standards
• Prepared to travel within the UK and potentially overseas on business as required