Our client is a specialist media consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the market. They have an amazing opportunity to manage a dual desk recruiting HR professionals into advertising, media, TV, and retail clients. Walking into this role you will have the infrastructure to support you and the backing of a great brand.
They are currently looking for someone with experience in the HR market from any sector. You will be working with internationally renowned clients in the media world recruiting temporary and permanent professionals. Ideally you will have 1-3 years within industry.
Their HR division recruits professionals from entry to Director Level across all specialist areas; Generalist, Recruitment & Selection, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Organisational Development.
This exciting company has funky offices in London and boasts a dress down culture. The office is full of high billers which creates a buzzing, entrepreneurial and supportive environment.
A typical day will include:
- Working with people that have a real interest and passion for the Media world
- Access to unique and exclusive clients- you will be working with some incredible brands
- Working with market experts that will do everything they can to help you become successful
- Business development, client visits, marketing selection strategies and all the infrastructure you need to meet your financial targets
- Working within an incredibly autonomous environment- Targets are tailored to each individual and based upon business plans that you build yourself
- Due to their reputation in the market they get a lot of referrals and have a number of existing clients with roles called in every day
- Building on existing client relationships
- Great training – internal and external
They also have unrivalled benefits for all of their staff where you will earn 20 days holiday plus 3 days at Xmas, Private Healthcare after 6 months, Cycle to work scheme and Pension contributory, fun incentives and company functions.
If you have a desire to be part of this successful story and are in it for the long term then please call Cheryl on 0203 3696 1210 or email email@example.com.