Senior Resourcer - Public Sector - City - £35000 (OTE £45000)
If you’re tired of the same old same old and switched on by the prospect of working in different niche areas with a variety of clients and roles as the need arises, this role will work for you.
My client consists of several specialist niche staffing service divisions - Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
As the Senior Resourcing Consultant, you will support client-facing consultants, across all areas of the business, in line with demand, to ensure successful delivery of the recruitment lifecycle.
Exciting opportunity to operate in both reactive, fast-paced, high-volume temporary and contract recruitment as well as taking a systematic, proactive approach required in candidate-short markets, typically for permanent recruitment of specialist roles.
You will also operate as a Subject Matter Expert, providing an in-depth understanding of role requirements, utilising multiple channels and tools to identify passive and active candidates.
Ideally, you will have a recruitment and/or research background and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the law enforcement, cyber security and regulatory services work professions. We are interested in hearing from you even if you do not tick every part of this criteria.
- Supplying the business with a constant flow of candidates through headhunting, networking, database searches and handling advertising response, delivering top quality professionals into temporary, contract and permanent positions
- Developing appropriate sourcing strategies and methods to suit the role and sector
- Maintaining competitive market analysis and research to build target candidate lists
- Identifying networking opportunities and generate market intelligence, which is shared with internal colleagues
- Maintaining strong relationships to ensure high levels of candidate and client satisfaction
- Maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Conducting interviews, telephone and face-to-face, to assess and qualify candidates against role criteria and organisational fit
- Posting advertisements – ad copy writing, response management
- Writing candidate profiles and advising on changes to CV
- Researching companies where appropriate skills can be found
- Developing candidate pipelines and talent pools for current and future needs
- Ownership of the reporting of daily/weekly figures; in line with KPIs and service delivery
- Maintaining database of candidates, ensuring quality information gathered during the course of search work
- Identifying “best in class” or “top talent” candidates
- Working on and moving to assigned projects, as required
Key Skills and Competencies
- Relevant industry knowledge of policing and cyber security
- Strong resourcing experience and managing candidates through the process
- Experience with current resourcing methods and staying abreast of latest search methodologies
- Adaptable to changing priorities and proactive in dealing with associated demands
- Flexible in dealing with the varying pace of recruitment, from a paced temporary market to a longer hiring cycle of specialist permanent roles
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and database management
- Pro-active, mature approach
- Initiative, able to make informed decisions in a timely manner
- Follow process-based delivery models
- Observant and aware of potential change in demands, as well as for the needs of others in the team
- Advanced organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional business approach
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Ambitious and tenacious
- Breakfast every day on the business
- Flexible working
- Supportive working environment
- Private Healthcare
- Gym membership
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Continuous professional development
- Up to 24 days holiday a year
For further information, call Cheryl on 020 3889 1671 or email email@example.com