Super opportunity to work for a search and Board advisory consulting firm
Based in Central London with a team of 30 staff
They partner with FTSE100, Fortune Global 500 companies and also work extensively for mid-cap enterprises, private companies and leading private equity firms. They advise on the appointment of top executive and functional roles as well as Chairmen and NED positions. The work is highly international and a significant proportion of business is with clients in Continental Europe and the USA.
Due to expansion, they are looking to hire a Research Associate to work with the Partners in the execution of search assignments. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Provide support to individual Partners on a range of assignments
• Attend client briefing meetings as appropriate
• Develop the research strategy and prepare target company lists
• Develop initial lists of possible candidates
• Contact and discuss the role with candidates with the aim of determining their interest in, and suitability for, the role
• Participate in interviews as appropriate
• Prepare reports for client update meetings
• Develop expertise in relevant industry sectors
• Assist in building the knowledge base of the firm
The ideal candidate will have a degree from a leading university and the maturity to deal with senior business leaders.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written is a must.
In addition you will be energetic, resilient with an intellectual edge, an inquisitive nature and an interest in business
Previous experience of search is not essential